BOND | Smart Home Automation | Make Your Old Ceiling Fan or Fireplace Smart Through WiFi | Works with Alexa and Google Home | Remote Control with App | Compatible with iPhone or Android
- CONTROL CEILING FANS AND FIREPLACES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE - BOND turns any remote controlled fan or fireplace smart in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights-all from your iPhone, Android phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home Assistant. With BOND, you'll be able to use these smart devices to do whatever your remote control could do.
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE-ENABLED - This device is certified by Amazon and Google to work with Alexa and the Google Home Assistant. Control your ceiling fan with voice commands. You'll never need to reach for the light switch or the remote again. Controlling a ceiling fan and fireplace has never been easier!
- CONTROL UP TO SIX CEILING FANS - A single BOND can control up to six ceiling fans from one central location. The BOND can record and transmit RF (radio frequency) as well as IR (infrared) signals, so it will work regardless of what kind of remote you have. The area range is about 2,500 sq. ft. so you'll be able to control fans in other rooms or on another floor.
- NO INSTALLATION NEEDED - Set up is extremely quick and easy. Simply plug in the BOND device, download the app to your phone, point your fan remote at the BOND, and you're done! All of the functions on your remote-including fan speed, light dimmer settings, and timer using IFTTT-can now be controlled via the BOND.
- SMART HOME FUNCTIONALITY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK - Everybody wants devices and appliances with smart home functionality, but many of these products are extremely expensive. With BOND, you can make your old appliances smart without replacing them. Our software currently supports ceiling fans and electric and gas fireplaces, but updates are on their way for A/C units, garage doors, and motorized shades!
Hardware Platform: Linux
Details: BOND allows you to turn any remote controlled ceiling fan or fireplace smart in a matter of seconds. There's no complicated installation. Simply plug in the BOND device and download the app to your smartphone (available for iOS and Android). Point your ceiling fan or fireplace remote at BOND, and it will record the remote's signal. You can now use the app to do everything that your remote could do. Turn the fan on and off, change the fan speed, turn lights on and off, dim lights, and control your fan timer-all from your phone or tablet. Because BOND is connected to your internet WiFi network, it's also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. This means that your ceiling fan and fireplace can be voice activated. The control and automation of your home has never been easier! With BOND, you can control up to six ceiling fans within an area of 2,500 sq. ft. Place the BOND device in a central location and you'll be able to control ceiling fans and fireplaces in the kitchen, in a bedroom, and even on another floor. (The exact range depends on the materials used in wall construction. Our estimate is based on standard drywall materials). Everyone wants appliances and accessories with smart home functionality, but many of these products are very expensive. With BOND, you can make your old appliances smart without replacing them. While our software currently supports ceiling fans and electric and gas fireplaces, updates are on their way for A/C units, garage doors, and motorized shades.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.8 x 2.3 inches